The SSC 10+2 CHSL 2020 (Staff Selection Commission) has issued fresh notification for recruiting candidates for the post of Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)2020 who passed 12th from any recognised board . If you want to apply for SSC 10+2 CHSL 2020, Combined Higher Secondary Level 2020’s job post under various government organisations, please read the full article for complete details and click the APPLY NOW button below to apply directly from here.
It is a great opportunity for the candidates seeking government jobs/sarkari naukri after completing 12th/12th pass from any recognised board all over India. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 2020. Candidates can see their eligibility, exam fee,(All Details) in this website for Apply in the CHSL 10+2 2020.
Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 10+2 Recruitment 2020:
- Application Start Date – 03 December 2019.
- Application Closing Date– 10 January 2020.
- FEE Payment Last Date– 12 January 2020
- Paper 1 Date– 16-27 March 2020
- Paper 2 Date– 28th June 2020
- DISCLAIMER– All Above Mentioned Dates may change by the Commission. which will be updated (As soon as possible).
Application Fee (SSC CHSL 10+2 2020) :
- GENERAL/OBC – RS 100/-
- SC/ST – NIL
- PH – NIL
Pay Scale/Salary :
- Lower Division Clerk /Junior Secretariat Assistant: Rs. 19,900-63,200.
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: Rs. 25,500-81,100 .
- Data Entry Operator : Rs. 25,500-81,100.
- Data Entry Operator (GRADE-A) : Rs. 25,500-81,100 .
- DISCLAIMER– All the above mentioned salary are tentative to change based on SSC . all figures are based on previous year notification.
SSC CHSL 2020 recruitment for posts:
- Lower Division Clerk /Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Data Entry Operator (GRADE-A)
In due course, vacancies will be determined. From time to time,revised vacancy will be posted to the Commission’s website OR Stay connected to this website for more upcoming Informations.
Age Limit / Age Relaxations :
- GENERAL– 18- 27 years
- OBC – 18- 30 years
- SC/ST – 18- 32 years
- PwD(UR) – 18- 37 years
- PwD( OBC ) – 18- 40 years
- PwD( SC/ST) – 18- 42 years
- Ex Serviceman- 03 years after deduction from the real age of the military service as of the date of receipt of the application online.
- DISCLAIMER– All the above mentioned age limits are tentative to change based on SSC . all figures are based on previous year notification.
Educational Qualification for SSC CHSL recruitment 2020 (10 + 2):
- For (Lower Division Clerk) /(Junior Secretariat Assistant) (Postal Assistant) / (Sorting Assistant) (Data Entry Operator): Applicants must have completed their 12th Standard or similar test from a recognised board or institution.
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
Applicants who have not yet obtained but will obtain the education qualification and can produce all necessary documents from the Board / University in support before the call from commission for document verification, that means those who are appearing their 12th final exam can also apply for the SSC CHSL recruitment 2020 .
Those applicants deemed eligible by the Commission for Documentation Authentication shall be required to submit the appropriate documents, such as mark sheets, provisional certificates, etc., for the completion of intermediate / higher secondary/10+ 2/higher education in original as evidence of acquiring the required academic standard, unless the candidature of the applicant is approved.
In any case of aspirants with identical qualifications, at the time of Document Authentication, such aspirants shall also deliver appropriate identical certificates from the authorities concerned.
HOW TO APPLY for SSC CHSL VACANCY 2020:
Applicants should Only submit applications in online mode. the official website of SSC . Please refer to Annex-I and Annex-II of the Notice for detailed instructions. The last day for online applications to be submitted is 10 January 2020. Applicants are urged to send online applications well before the last date and not to wait until the very last date in order to avoid the risk of disconnectedness / incapacity or inability to access to the SSC portal due to the extreme load during the final days on the website.
The Commission takes no blame for the inability of the applicants to apply their application.
PROCESS OF SELECTION :
- TIER 1 – (CBT) Computer Based Test.
- TIER 2 – Descriptive Test.
- TIER 3 – Skill Test/Typing Test.
TEIR 1 SYLLABUS (as per STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION):
|SUBJECTS||MARKS/ NO. Q||TIME ALLOTED|
|English Language||25—50||60 MINUTES FOR ALL SECTIONS IN TOTAL|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic )||25—50|
For any other informations related to Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 2020 stay connected to hatkegovtjobs.com . for more details of syllabus, other qualifying grounds SEE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION issued by SSC CHSL 2020.
IMPORTANT LINKS : updated
OTHER GOVT JOBS YOU LIKE :
POST NAME - VACANCY
JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (clerk)
JUNIOR ASSISTANT ENGINEER
GROUP X & Y
1ST WEEK OF FEB
VARIOUS POST READ ARTICLE
Ldc, Jsa ,Pa ,Sa ,Deo
Flying, Ground Duty