SPICEJET RECRUITMENT 2020 FOR CABIN CREW/FLIGHT ATTENDANT: Spicejet vacancy for cabin crew/flight attendant is current openings in their airports. candidates interested to make their career as a cabin crew or flight attendant can read the below notification carefully and then apply for the post.
It is a golden opportunity for those who are 12th pass fresher or experience for the post in Spicejet Recruitment 2020. Applicants can see their education qualification, job profile, age limits, etc reding the article carefully.
Hiring for Cabin Crew (Female Only)
SPICEJET SAYS- “Come, be a part of the SpiceJet family, where we fly, we serve, we aspire and we grow; whatever we do, we do it with all our hearts. If you’ve got the same zeal that drives us, then drop in for an interview. We would be more than happy to meet you”.
If you are interested in being a part of the SpiceJet family with any of the below departments, send us your CV and we will notify when we’re hiring for these positions.
Also see, Govt. & Pvt. Bank Recruitment 2020 (CHECK OUT)
IMPORTANT DATES :
Dates are not specified by the Spicejet Team so far.
APPLICATION FEE :
No application fee is charged for this recruitment.
JOB ROLE/PROFILE :
Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant (Female)
SHORT DESCRIPTION – Taking care of the safety and security of the passengers on board the flights and serve them.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
The applicant applying for the post must have passed 12th/10+2 from a recognized Board or University.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
Pleasing personality with an unblemished complexion and good body language.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hindi and English.
Confidence and ability to handle passengers and provide only the best customer service.
Spicejet Recruitment 2020
AGE LIMITS :
The age should be 18-27 yrs (Relaxed for the experienced crew).
MEDICAL STANDARDS :
Height: Minimum 155cm (Females)
Weight: In proportion to height.
Spicejet Recruitment 2020
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
- Candidates are requested to bring their updated CV along with a passport size & full-length photograph (in formals).
- Candidates must possess a duplicate copy of Adhaar Card, Pan Card & Passport (in case one has applied for any of the documents mentioned, we require the receipt of the same).
- Candidates should be open to relocation to any part of the country.
- Candidates must be in formals (half sleeve shirt, knee-length skirt, blazer/jacket (as per the weather condition), stockings, close court footwear & a watch).
- APPLY THROUGH THE LINK BELOW