RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL EASTERN RAILWAY 2020 (RRC ER) :
Online Applications are accepted in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway from eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals for engagement/training as Act Apprentices according to the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended. Requirements must be submitted online, and there would be no other form of submission of the same.
It is, however, a wonderful opportunity for candidates attempting to work under Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020. This is a great opportunity for students from any recognized university with an 8th/ 10th Exam with 50% and ITI minimum, etc. Read the full article for more detail, important dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
Related– 10th pass jobs list 2020 (CHECK OUT NOW)
IMPORTANT DATES :
- APPLICATION START DATE- 14/02/2020
- APPLICATION LAST DATE- 13/03/2020
- FEE PAYMENT LAST DATE- 13/03/2020
- EXAM DATE- TO NOTIFIED LATER (KEEP VISITING OFFICIAL WEBSITE)
APPLICATION FEE :
- GENERAL- Rs 100/-
- OBC- Rs 100/-
- EWS- Rs 100/-
- SC/ST- NIL/-
- PH/FEMALE CANDIDATES- NIL/-
AGE LIMITS/RELAXATIONS :
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on cutoff date for receiving application. The age as recorded in the Matriculation certificate or the Birth Certificate shall only be reckoned for the purpose.
The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC-NCL candidates and 10 years for Persons With Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : (READ CAREFULLY)
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. However, for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Painter (General)
Railway Recruitment 2020
POST DETAILS :
SELECTION PROCEDURE : (READ CAREFULLY)
Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
For trades for which the minimum qualification is only Class 10th pass, a different merit list will be drawn for eligible candidates taking the average of the percentage points received by the candidates in both matriculations (with at least 50 percent (aggregate) results) and ITI exams giving equal weight to both.
For the trades for which the minimum qualification is Class 8th pass, the merit list would be prepared for all eligible candidates, including those registered for registration and choosing for these trades, based on the average marks obtained in both Class 8th Standard and ITI exams.
Railway Recruitment 2020
HOW TO APPLY :
- The candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of the official website of RRC/ER (www.rrcer.com). They must go through detailed instructions before filling up the online applications.
- Candidates can apply for 1 unit only.
- The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e-mail IDs which they need to be kept active during the entire process of selection.
- KEEP SCANNED COPY OF THE FOLLOWING :
- Signature and Left thumb impression.
- Standard 8th and 10th mark sheet
- Certificate in proof of age
- ITI Certificate
- Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS
- PwBD Certificate (if any)
For further details see the official notification (LINK AVAILABLE BELOW)