National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Recruitment 2020: NABARD invites applications as Assistant Manager and Office Attendant 2020 from eligible candidates. NABARD and all other Indian Apex Banks, wholly owned by govt. of India, organizing recruitment for the Direct Recruitment of Officers in Cadre-A(2020).
Thus, it is a huge opportunity for applications from any recognized board in India who have a bachelor’s degree/PG in any field. Candidates are now able to apply for NABARD 2020 Vacancy. Users can review their qualifications and fees (all details) on this website.
NABARD Vacancy 2020
IMPORTANT DATES :
- NOTICE ISSUE DATE- 01/01/2020
- APPLICATION START DATE- 10/01/2020
- APPLICATION END DATE- 31ST JAN 2020
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS :
GENERAL/EWS/SC/ST/PH Candidates can see their application details according to the NABARD 2020 Norms. Go to NABARD Official website- www.nabard.org
NABARD Vacancy 2020
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- Direct Recruitment of Officers in Cadre-A: As NABARD has not Officially issued any educational eligibility for the post it is only assumed that a Graduate/Degree from any disciple or Postgraduate can apply for the post.
POST/VACANCY DETAILS :
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rural Development Banking Service)||139|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rajbhasha Service)||08|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (Legal Service)||03|
|Assistant Manager in Grade A (Protocol & Security Service)||04|
AGE LIMITS/RELAXATIONS DETAILS :
As NABARD has not Officially issued any Age Limit/Relaxations for the post it is only assumed that a 20-25 age limit candidate including applicable age relaxations for a reserved category can apply for the post.
NABARD Recruitment 2020
SALARY DETAILS :
As NABARD has not Officially issued any notice for pay scale/salary details for the post. For further details, candidates can visit the NABARD website www.nabard.org
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
- ONLINE EXAMINATION.
- DIRECT INTERVIEW.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Visit the official website of NABARD, i.e. www.nabard.org.
- Check the pdf below for the NABARD Recruitment Notice.
- Make sure you meet all of the eligibility points listed above.
- Click the Online Apply link below.
- Applicants should enroll for the test.
- Fill an application form with all the relevant details.
- Pay the fees and the scanned copies of photos and documents required.
- Eventually, to complete the application process, press the submit button.