Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from interested candidates for the following posts on purely contractual basis under two projects of the University KKHSOU Recruitment 2020 within 7 days from the date of the publication of the advertisement.
Applicants are requested to read the following article carefully before applying for the post. KKHSOU Recruitment 2020 is a good opportunity for applicants. So, get to know all about the vacancy like-educational qualification, salary, job location, etc. below in this article.
Recommended- Latest Govt Recruitment 2020 (CHECK OUT NOW)
IMPORTANT DATES :
- APPLICATION START DATE- 05/02/2020
- APPLICATION LAST DATE- 12/02/2020
APPLICATION FEE :
No application fee
JOB LOCATION :
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
An advanced university degree in public affairs, political science, social work, journalism, mass communication or other related fields.
Between 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible professional experience in media/external relations, content development and/or development sector, preferably in an international organization is required.
Experience in social media, campaigning, and public advocacy.
POST DETAILS :
|POST NAME||NO. OF VACANCIES|
|Young Reporters Communication and Programme Manager||1|
JOB ROLE/PROFILE :
- Technical Consultant-
- Analyze information provided, and develop content in the form of briefing notes, factsheets, policy briefs, ppts, infographics, etc.
- Support in the development of high-quality knowledge products to sensitizing influencers/ stakeholders including media, legislators, and civil society.
- Work closely with design and printing agencies to finalize the products for dissemination.
- Support with logistics during advocacy initiatives and events.
- Ensure quality documentation of advocacy events/initiatives by working with the rapporteur, photographer, and translator. Provide both detailed and summary versions of the report.
- Support the program with relationship-management (working with legislators and media).
- Young Reporters Communication and Programme Manager-
- Support in implementation of a Communication and Advocacy strategy by creating avenues for advocacy initiatives for the participation of YRs, and the development of high-quality knowledge products.
- Provide technical support to partnerships with civil society organizations implementing the Young Reporters Programme. Monitor advocacy initiatives and maintain process documentation of the same.
- Develop new partnerships with civil society and government institutions (NSS, NYKS, ASCPCR) to scale up the Young Reporters Programme.
- Create content and dissemination strategy for the digital Mukta Akash platform.
- Create opportunities for YR’s participation in initiatives withInfluencers/ key stakeholders in support of programmatic priorities.
- Lead the Children’s Manifesto development exercise.
- Support and contribute to effective and efficient planning, management, coordination of the communication and advocacy strategy through robust monitoring and evaluation.
Negotiable as mentioned in the Official Notification.
KKHSOU Recruitment 2020
HOW TO APPLY :
Application To be Sent:- Registrar Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Patgaon, Rani, Guwahati- 781017, Assam, India
or, email: [email protected]