IOCL RECRUITMENT APPLY ONLINE 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Panipat, Haryana. Online Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality. The Indian Oil Corporation Limited wants to invite applicants for Junior Engineering Assistant positions from eligible candidates in various locations.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited must screen applicants for positions for Junior Engineering Assistant. On this website, applicants can see their qualifications, exam fees, (all details). Read this full article to apply for the post- IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant RECRUITMENT APPLY ONLINE.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- ONLINE APPLICATION START DATE- 20.12.2019
- ONLINE APPLICATION CLOSING DATE- 17.01.2020
- DATE OF WRITTEN TEST- 02.02.2019
- DATE OF WRITTEN TEST RESULT- 07.02.2019(TENTATIVE)
IOCL VACANCY APPLY ONLINE
APPLICATION FEE :
- General, EWS, and OBC- Rs.150/-
- SC/ST- NIL
SALARY/PAY SCALE :
Applicants will get a salary in the pay scale of Rs.25,000-1,05,000/. Other allowances/benefits include HRA / subsidized housing (as available), Health Care, Productivity / Performance Related Compensation, Free, Contributory Provident Fund, Employee Pension Scheme, Group Savings Related Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Leave Encashment, Leave Travel Concession / LFA, Contributory Contributory Insurance.
AGE LIMITS/RELAXATIONS :
- Age limits of general applicants as of 31.01.2020, the minimum 18 years and the average age shall be 26 years.
- Relaxation of age up to 5 years will be allowed for SC and 3 years for OBC candidates deemed against reserved positions.
- Age relaxation of up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC and up to 13 years for OBC candidates) will be permitted for PwBD candidates if held against reserved positions.
- Ex-service relaxation will be approved as per Govt. Recommendations
IOCL RECRUITMENT APPLY ONLINE
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)= 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mech-Fitter-cum-Rigger) / Junior Technical Assistant-IV= 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with Pass class.
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) / Junior Technical Assistant-IV= 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.
- For more details please see the official notification issued by the IOCL. (LINK AVAILABLE BELOW).
POST/VACANCY DETAILS :
|Code||Name of Post||VACANCY|
|101||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||33|
|102||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mech Fitter-cum-Rigger)/ Junior Technical Assistant-IV||2|
|103||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/Junior Technical Assistant-IV||2|
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR CANDIDATES-
- The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute as a regular full-time course / Diploma course (including a sandwich diploma course with industrial training as part of the course; with no break) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC and PwBD category candidates) in aggregate.
- Candidates holding a qualification acquired through part-time/correspondence/distance education mode are not eligible
- A candidate is allowed to apply for only one discipline. In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one discipline, all the applications will be rejected.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials, etc
- Apprentices completing apprenticeship training in any of IOCL Refineries on or before 31.01.2020 are also eligible to apply.
IOCL VACANCY APPLY ONLINE
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT will be of qualifying nature.
A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions.
Shortlisted candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one post, with due cognizance to the number of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT for each discipline shall be conducted by a duly constituted committee.
IOCL VACANCY APPLY ONLINE
MEDICAL STANDARDS :
As per the pre-employment medical requirement of Indian Oil, applicants are recommended to ensure that they are physically eligible. Candidates are recommended to go through the “Pre-employment Health Requirements and Requirements for Physical Fitness” to follow the fitness requirements before beginning the application process.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application
- Before applying online, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for the at-least twelve-month period for future communication
- The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, Disability Certificate (where applicable), scanned copy of color photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB)
- After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of online application form, duly signed by him/her, to the Post Box No. 128, Panipat Head Post Office, Panipat, Haryana-132103, along with all self-attested supporting documents as per Annexure-II of Advertisement & a photograph under self-attestation, through ordinary post by 01.02.2020 (15:00 hrs).