The Indian Army has released notification for the recruitment of candidates who have passed 10th and 12th for the post of soldier . If you are interested for the post or thinking of applying for the post of soldier (general duty) than continue read the article for more details and press the APPLY NOW button below to directly apply from here.
- Online Application start– 02 December 2019
- Online apply closing date – 14TH January 2020
VARIOUS QUALIFICATIONS :
- SOLDIER(GD)– Class 10th / Matric Pass with an average of 45% and 33% in each subject. For subsequent grading process , minimum grade D (33-40) in individual subject or class comprising 33% and full grade C2 aggregate
- SOLDIER(Technical)-10 + 2/Intermediate examination in Physics, Chemistry, Math and English with an aggregate mark of at least 50 percent and an aggregate mark of 40 percent.
- SOLDIER (TRADESMAN)-(A) pass 10th grade. (b) only for Syce, Housekeeper and Mess Keeper, Class 8th easy pass. (C)No cumulative percentage stipulation, but each subject should have scored a minimum of 33 percent.
AGE – 17 TO 23 Years
RECRUITMENT RALLY VENUE-
The Army Recruitment Rally will be conducted at Sainik Vidyalaya, Beed from 04 Feb 2020 to 13 Feb 2020 for qualified district applicants: Pune, Ahmednagar, Osmanabad, Beed and Latur for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Tradesman and Soldier Technical. Registration online is compulsory and is open from 01 Dec 2019 to 14 Jan 2020.
Admission cards will be sent via registered e-mail from January 15, 2020 to January 25, 2020. Applicants will arrive at the venue on the date and time stated in the admission card. Any applicant who fails to apply will not be permitted to take part in the Rally.
Certificate of education.
I Certificates of education with marks in the original of all educational qualifications earned by a student, i.e. Matric / intermediate / graduate, etc. from a recognised school / college / board / university.
(ii) the preliminary / online education certificate must be certified by the council / university head of the educational institution concerned.
(iii) Candidates with an Open School matric certificate signed by BEO / DEO.
Certificate of citizenship.
The photographed domicile certificate issued by Tehsildar / District Magistrate properly stated separately the born address and permanent residential address. The candidate’s address should be covered in detail by the permanent address. Room No / House No / Building No, Area (if relevant) and Village, Tehsil & District respectively.
Certificate of Caste.
Caste certificate attached with a photo of the nominee issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
Certificate of Religion. Tehsildar / SDM Religion Certificate. ⠀
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE POST –
All applicants must visit joininindianarmy.nic.in to test their eligibility status and build their profile. Online registration begins on 2 December 2019 and ends on 14 January 2020. After 15 January 2020, candidates will log in again and receive a printout of the Admit Card to be carried to the rally site. Involvement SHALL NOT BE PERMITTED in the Rally without a valid Admit Card and a valid affidavit attached to that notification as Appendix ‘ B.’
IMPORTANT LINKS :