INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED STUDY IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (AN AUTONOMOUS INSTITUTE UNDER DST, GOVT. OF INDIA): Applications are invited for filling up the MTS post under IASST Recruitment 2020. The IASST is hiring candidates suitable for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff mentioned below in detail.
Candidate can see their eligibility criteria, how to apply, post details, educational qualifications, etc. in the article written below. So, they are requested to read the article carefully before applying for the post. IASST Recruitment 2020 is a great opportunity for candidates who want to make their career in a reputed govt. organization.
Recommended- 8th/10th/12th pass govt jobs 2020 (CHECK OUT NOW)
IMPORTANT DATES :
- APPLICATION START DATE- ALREADY STARTED
- APPLICATION LAST DATE- 24/02/2020 (UPTO 5 PM)
- TRADE TEST DATE- 27/02/2020
- EXAM DATE- WILL BE NOTIFIED IN THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
APPLICATION FEE :
No application fee is required for this post.
AGE LIMITS :
The age of the candidate should not exceed 30 years (max) (Relaxation as per G.O.I notification).
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
The candidate should have passed Matric or Class 10 from any recognized institution.
EXTRA QUALIFICATIONS :
(Preferably with experience as Cook, Mali, Cleaner for the upkeep of section, reprography, etc) Experience – Minimum 5 years of experience in the trade(s)
IASST Recruitment 2020
Level-1 Rs. 18,000-56,900/- plus allowances as per Central Govt rules.
Note that if any points are skipped mistakenly, candidates are requested to go through the official notification issued. (LINK GIVEN BELOW)
SELECTION PROCESS :
All candidates will have to appear for the Trade Test to be conducted on 27th Feb 2020. The institute reserve the right to conduct multiple trade tests in the relevant areas/trade and restrict the number of candidates based on successfulness in Trade Test on multiples areas. Candidates with knowledge in more than one area of Multi-Tasking may be preferred.
Candidates who are found suitable in Trade Test will have to appear in the written test, the date for which will be notified on 2nd March 2020 evening on the institute website.
HOW TO APPLY :
Qualified candidates may apply for the job by uploading a hard copy of the properly filled in the specified application form, which can be downloaded from the institute’s website along with self-tested copies of certificates and mark sheets with two recent passport size photographs.
The completed application form must be sent by Speed / Registered Post or By Hand to the Registrar, IASST, Paschim Boragaon, Garchuk, Guwahati-781035 Assam by 5 pm at the latest on 24 February 2020.
IASST Recruitment 2020
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
- The candidates must carefully study the format of the application and instructions given, fill it up very meticulously furnishing all the required information correctly as sought for in order to avoid rejection of the application.
- The candidates are required to ascertain their suitability for the post. If during the selection process or even after recruitment, it is found, that the candidate has suppressed or concealed any vital information or furnished false testimonials or documents or was not suitable for the post, his/her candidature is liable to be canceled and appropriate legal action will be initiated.
- The candidate has to furnish the name of his/her spouse along with the information whether he/she is employed along with the name of the organization and place of service of the spouse.