FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA RECRUITMENT 2020 (ZONE WISE RECRUITMENT): Food Corporation of India (FCI RECRUITMENT 2020), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings ensuring the food security of the Nation, invites online application for the under-mentioned posts in its Depots and Offices spread all over the Country from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age, experience, etc. as indicated below in this article.
Therefore, it’s a golden opportunity for applicants all over India who want to join FCI RECRUITMENT 2020 this year. Candidates having the below-mentioned qualifications can apply for the post. By reading this full article you can have complete knowledge and then apply for the post.
Also Read, 2020 latest sarkari naukri list (CHECK OUT NOW)
FCI VACANCY OUT 2020
IMPORTANT DATES :
- APPLICATION START DATE- 17/01/2020
- APPLICATION END DATE- 19/02/2020
- FEE PAYMENT LAST DATE- 19/02/2020
- EXAM DATE- TO BE NOTIFIED IN THE OFFICIAL PORTAL.
APPLICATION FEE :
- GENERAL- RS 500/-
- OBC- RS 500/-
- SC/ST- NIL/-
- PH CANDIDATES- NIL/-
- FEMALE- NIL/-
AGE LIMITS/RELAXATIONS :
Age limits as per the FCI RECRUITMENT BOARD, Candidate age must not be more than 28 years as on 01/01/2020. for relaxation see the official notification. (LINK AVAILABLE BELOW)
POST/EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : (NORTH-EAST REGION)
|POST NAME||EDUCATION QUALIFICATION|
|CIVIL ENGINEERING||Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience|
|ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL||Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical) Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only|
|Steno. Grade- II||Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively|
|AG-II (Hindi)||Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject. Proficiency in English. One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and viceversa.|
|Typist (Hindi)||Graduation or equivalent. (2) 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.|
|AG-III (General)||Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.|
|AG-III (Accounts)||Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.|
|AG-III (Technical)||B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. Or B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science|
|AG-III (Depot)||Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.|
The above-mentioned post is given only for NORTH EASTERN REGION CANDIDATES (291). (To see other region details also, you are requested to see the official notification)
SALARY DETAILS :
|POST NAME||SALARY PER MONTH|
|CIVIL ENGINEERING||RS 11100- 29950/-|
|ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL||RS 11100- 29950/-|
|Steno. Grade- II||RS 9900 – 25530/-|
|AG-II (Hindi)||RS 9900 – 25530/-|
|Typist (Hindi)||RS 9300 – 22940/-|
|AG-III (General)||RS 9300 – 22940/-|
|AG-III (Accounts)||RS 9300 – 22940/-|
|AG-III (Technical)||RS 9300 – 22940/-|
|AG-III (Depot)||RS 9300 – 22940/-|
SELECTION PROCESS :
The selection process will be conducted through ONLINE EXAM IN Phase 1 & Phase 2.
For more details regarding exam pattern, etc read the official notification carefully (LINK AVAILABLE BELOW).
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
- A CANDIDATE CAN APPLY IN ANYONE ZONE ONLY i.e. EITHER NORTH ZONE OR SOUTH ZONE OR EAST ZONE OR WEST ZONE OR NORTHEAST ZONE.
- The candidate will be considered for the post applied for, on the basis of his/her merit for the post within the Zone
- The candidates applying for the posts under Depot, Technical cadres should further note that these are field-level posts and the selected candidates are expected to render their services in the Mandis/Procurement Centres, Depots and Godowns of FCI.
EXAM CENTERS : (NORTH-EASTERN REGION)
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates to go to the FCI website (www.fcinet.in) and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click APPLY ONLINE FORM” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND SUBMIT” tab.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON
- Click on ‘Payment‘ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
SCAN THIS BEFORE ONLINE APPLY:
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) –
- Signature (with black ink) –
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) –
- A handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text is given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in the Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
- “I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
FCI RECRUITMENT 2020
IMPORTANT LINKS :
DISCLAIMER- Only from 17.01.2020 10:00 hrs (IST) until 19.02.2020 24:00 hrs (IST) will the Online Registration remain active. The applicants are told to apply early enough to prevent a last-minute rush. FCI will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem in submission of online Application.