THE COTTON CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD Recruitment 2020: The CCI a Government of India Undertaking, Ministry of Textiles is hiring fresh candidates for various post under their head offices in various states.
Consequently, it is a great opportunity for candidates wanting to work under THE COTTON CORPORATION OF INDIA recruitment 2020. it is a great opportunity for candidates with a degree in law/BE (Civil)/Post graduate degree in Hind/MBA/CA/CMA/B.Sc/B.Com from any recognized university. Read the full article for more information, important dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
ALSO, SEE Bank Recruitment 2020 Jobs (<-CHECK OUT HERE)
Cotton Corporation Of India Vacancy
IMPORTANT DATES :
- APPLICATION START DATE- 02/01/2020
- APPLICATION END DATE- 02/02/2020 (EXTENDED)
- FEE PAYMENT LAST DATE- 27/01/2020
- EXAM DATE- TO BE NOTIFIED LATER.
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS :
|Category||APPLICATION FEE||INTIMATION CHARGE||TOTAL|
|GENERAL/EWS/OBC||RS 750/-||RS 250/-||RS 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PH CANDIDATES||NIL||RS 250/-||RS 250/-|
POST DETAILS WITH EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS|
|Assistant Company Secretary -II||1||A Company Secretary with a Degree in law. MBA qualification will be added advantage|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||1||BE (Civil) from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate|
|Assistant Manager (Legal)||1||Degree in law (3 years or 5 years integrated law course) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate|
|Assistant Manager (Official Language)||1||Post graduate degree in Hindi with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.|
|Management Trainee (HR)||1||MBA /PGDM with specialization in HR or post graduate in any discipline in Human Resource Management with Minimum 50% aggregate.|
|Management Trainee (Mktg)||10||MBA in Agri Business Management/ Agriculture related MBA|
|Management Trainee (Accounts)||10||CA/CMA/MBA (Fin) / MMS/M.Com. or any equivalent Post Graduate Degree|
|Junior Commercial Executive||20||B.Sc Agriculture from any recognized University with an aggregate of 50% marks.|
|Junior Assistant (General)||14||B.Sc Agriculture from any recognized University with an aggregate of 50% marks|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||15||B.Com from any recognized University with an aggregate of 50%|
|Hindi translator||1||Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the subjects|
Cotton Corporation Of India Vacancy
AGE LIMITS/RELAXATIONS :
|POST NAME||MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT|
|Assistant Company Secretary -II||32|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||32|
|Assistant Manager (Legal)||32|
|Assistant Manager (Official Language)||32|
|Management Trainee (HR)||30|
|Management Trainee (Mktg)||30|
|Management Trainee (Accounts)||30|
|Junior Commercial Executive||27|
|Junior Assistant (General)||27|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||27|
SALARY DETAILS :
- Assistant Company Secretary II – Rs 40,000 – 1, 40,000 (IDA)
- Assistant Manager (Civil) – Rs 40,000 – 1,40,000 (IDA)
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – Rs 40,000 – 1,40,000 (IDA).
- Assistant Manager (Official Language) – Rs 40,000 – 1,40,000 (IDA)
- Management Trainee (HR) – Rs 30,000 – 1,20,000 (IDA)
- Management Trainee (Mktg) –. Rs 30,000 – 1,20,000 (IDA)
- Management Trainee (Accounts) – Rs 30,000 – 1,20,000 (IDA)
- Junior Commercial Executive – Rs 22000-90000 (IDA)
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) – Rs 22000-90000 (IDA)
- Junior Assistant (General) – Rs 22000-90000 (IDA)
- Hindi Translator –Rs 22000-90000 (IDA)
Cotton Corporation Of India Vacancy :
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
The selection process includes Written examination, which will be conducted by the corporation itself. The Examination Centre list : Mumbai/Navi Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Patna.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Interested persons fulfilling the criteria mentioned above can submit the application online by logging on to The Cotton Corporation of India website www.cotcorp.org.in followed by visiting the “Recruitment” link. Applications will not be accepted through any other mode.
- Candidates should possess a valid e-mail id/mobile number. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail id/ mobile number (to be entered compulsorily in the application form).
- The online application must be submitted with a scanned photograph, signature and qualification-related documents, experience, case, etc. (where applicable).
- Candidates are therefore advised to keep a scanned copy of all details of their educational qualifications, Aadhaar card / Aadhar enrolment slip, job experience, photography, signature, letter of appointment (if applicable), last month salary slip(if applicable) ready with them before starting to fill out the online application.
- Online application once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances.
NOTE: If you have any questions regarding the recruitment see the official notification. (LINK AVAILABLE BELOW)
Help Facility – In case of any problem in filling up the form, application fee payment/intimation charges or in downloading of e- admit card, queries may be made through email at [email protected] and phone number 022- 61306219 from 10 am to 5 pm on working days.