The Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) 2019 has issued fresh notification for recruiting candidates for the post of Assistant Secretary,Analyst,JHT, and aother various recruitments under CBSE 2019. who have passed 12th,Degree,PG,MCA,B.TECH,M.SC,etc. from any recognised board . If you want to apply for Assistant Secretary,Analyst,JHT’s job post under Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) 2019, please read the full article for complete details and click the APPLY NOW button below to apply directly from here.
It is a great opportunity for the candidates seeking government jobs/sarkari naukri after completing 12th,Degree,PG,MCA,B.TECH,M.SC,etc. pass from any recognised board all over India. Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct the examination. Candidates can see their eligibility, exam fee,(All Details) in this website for Apply in the (CBSE) 2019.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Application starting Date– 15 November 2019
- Application closing Date – 16 November 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date- 16 November 2019
Application Fee Structure :
- GENERAL/OBC (GRP-A)– 1500/-
- GENERAL/OBC (GRP-B,C)– 800/-
- SC/ST/PH – NIL/-
Age Limits/Age Relaxations :
- Minimum Age– 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
- DISCLAIMER- see the official notification for further age relaxations.
Job Locations :
The Chosen Applicants will be appointed On any of the Headquarters OF THE BOARD In the Nation I.E. Provincial Headquarters, Hub OF EXCELLENCE Situated in any of the following cities:- AJMER, ALLAHABAD, BHUBANESHWAR, BHOPAL, BENGALURU, CHENNAI, CHANDIGARH, DEHRADUN, GUWAHATI, NOIDA, PATNA, PANCHKULA, PUNE, KAKINADA, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
Total Posts- 357 vacancy.
DISCLAIMER- The overall number of vacant positions and openings reserved are temporary and may change depending on the exact requirements.The reservation under different categories would be in accordance with the regulations of the predominant govt of India once the result is finalized.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION DETAILS :
- ASSISTANT SECRETARY – Bachelor degree from any Recognized University/board
- PREFERABLE– Master’s degree in Public Administration / Management from a recognised institution. English and Hindi work well. Consciousness of the general awareness.
- ASSISTANT SECRETARY (IT) – B.E./B.Tech (IT)/M.SC. (IT)/MCA from a registered Institute.Professional background in online application creation utilizing dot net software, SQL server, Visual Basic.
- ANALYST (IT) – same as above.
- JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR – Master’s Degree from Recognized Institution in Hindi including English as an elective or mandatory subject or as a means of examination at the degree level.
- SENIOR ASSISTANT – A Recognized University student. Typing 40 w.p.m. or comparable software speed, i.e. 12000 KDPH. Software information such as Windows, Microsoft Office,.net, broad file management, Internet, Css, Webpage Development.
- STENOGRAPHER – Bachelor degree from any Recognized University/board. see notification for more info
- ACCOUNTANT – Bachelor’s degree from a reputable Institute / Trade / Accounts university as one of the issues
- JUNIOR ASSISTANT – 12th Class or similar of an identified Council or University qualification.
- JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT – Bachelor’s degree from an approved institute / organization with business / accounts as one of the topics.
|ASSISTANT SECRETARY||RS. 15600-39100 + GP RS. 6600/-|
|ASSISTANT SECRETARY (IT)||RS. 15600-39100 + GP RS. 6600/-|
|ANALYST (IT)||RS. 15600-39100 + GP RS. 5400/-|
|JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR||RS. 9300-34800 + GP RS. 4200/-|
|SENIOR ASSISTANT||RS. 5200-20200 + GP RS. 2400/|
|STENOGRAPHER||RS. 5200-20200 + GP RS. 2400/|
|ACCOUNTANT||RS. 5200-20200 + GP RS. 2400/|
|JUNIOR ASSISTANT||RS. 5200-20200 + GP RS. 1900/-|
|JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT||RS. 5200-20200 + GP RS. 1900/-|
IMPORTANT POINT FOR THE APPLICANTS :
The Council retains the right, as the case may be, to shortlist the applicants on merit, experience, written and/or skill test.
The Committee claims the right at any point of the hiring process to modify / alter / erase / cancel any of the Terms and Circumstances / Regulations. For any or all posts without proper notice for administrative purposes, the Committee claims the right to withdraw the selection process as whole/ part of it at any level.
The candidates must meet the necessary criteria set out in the announcement for the job and other terms. Until appealing for the required necessary requirements set for different posts, they are recommended to please themselves. There will be no question seeking advice on qualifications.
DISCLAIMER- Candidates must go through the full official notification before applying for the post and then apply. also see official notifications for more details relating to various posts.
IMPORTANT LINKS :