ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2020: The APSC RECRUITMENT 2020 BOARD has released a fresh notice in order to hire Various Research Assistant posts for candidates holding Bachelor any Degree from any recognized institution with the following credentials. If you are interested in applying for ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2020 Vacancy. please read the full article and click the link below to apply directly.
Hence it is a fantastic opportunity for applicants who have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized board in India. APSC Recruitment 2020. Candidates can Apply now. APSC expects to screen applicants for positions from ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 2020 Vacancy. Users can view on this website their qualifications, check fees (all details).
APSC VACANCY 2020
IMPORTANT DATES :
- ADVERTISEMENT ISSUE DATE- 27/12/2019
- APPLICATION START DATE- NOT SPECIFIED by the commission.
- APPLICATION END DATE- 27/01/2020
- EXAM DATE- TO BE NOTIFIED LATER.
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS:
- GENERAL- Rs.250/-
- EWS- Rs.250/-
- OBC/MOBC- Rs.150/-
- SC/ST- Rs.150/-
- BPL Candidates- NIL/-
APSC VACANCY 2020
SALARY/PAY SCALE DETAILS:
Candidates will get a basic pay of Rs. 22,000/-87,000/- per month PB-3 with Rs 9400/-plus Grade Pay additional allowances as qualifying under Govt Regulations Of Assam.
AGE LIMITS/RELAXATIONS :
Applicants must not be under the age of 21 and not over the age of 38 as of 01-01-2019.
- The maximum age limit is relaxed –
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e up to 43 years
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e up to 41 years
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015
- The upper age limit for candidates served in a lower position or system for a minimum period of 5 years on the date of appointment pursuant to Rule 7 should not exceed 40 years as provided for on 1 January 2019.
POST/VACANCY DETAILS :
|Name of the Post||Total no of posts|
|Various research assistant||39 vacant post|
NOTE: Candidates can see CASTE wise post/vacancies break up in the Official Notification. (LINK AVAILABLE BELOW).
APSC VACANCY 2020
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from any recognized University with the following subjects: History, Finance, Mathematics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Psychology, Social Ecology, Social Work, Business Administration, Business Management, Geography, and Trade. The Honors Graduates will be given priority.
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR CANDIDATES:
Assam Public Service Commission calls on Indian People, as specified in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, to apply for the above-mentioned positions under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated above in this article and to bear regular allowances as available under Govt Rules.
- The candidates before applying for the post should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions.
- It is up to the applicants themselves to see if they follow the specified physical criteria (physical standard) and if they are eligible to apply where the State Govt conducts an inspection of the physical standard.
- There will be no appeal to cancel a candidate’s application after he/she has submitted his / her application.
- No candidate may change his / her caste at any stage of the selection process.
- In the event that any false declaration/statement, his / her application will be denied and also penalized in compliance with the relevant Rules / Law.
APSC VACANCY 2020
HOW TO APPLY :
Applicants should carefully review the terms and conditions of the advertising, in particular, (I) Academic qualification (ii) age limit and (iii) experience where experience is needed or not.
The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold a written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC website
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
The application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in
HOW TO FILL UP THE FORM:
- Applicants shall add 1 (One) copy of the latest image securely to the space provided with good quality glue/adhesive in the application form and should include another copy together with the application form. The photograph must be specifically signed.
- The applicant shall supply, together with the application form, copies of the certificate/mark sheet, etc. deemed by himself to be a valid copy of the original.
- Documents must be preceded by SELF ATTESTED copies of the documents listed below, which should be correctly marked without any risk of being lost in transit.
- Original treasury Challan depositing prescribed application fee
- Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
- Mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards.
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background
- Signature( scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available)
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate (IF ANY)