Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)2019/NCC Special Entry
The Indian Air Force has invited for the post or admission under AFCAT 2020 batch for flying and ground duty for more details you can read below before applying online.
Application Fee : All candidates Rs 250/- and NCC special entry- no fee
flying– Bachelor Degree from any stream with physics and mathematics in 10+2 level education
Ground duty- candidate must be 10+2 passed with minimum 60% marks in physics + math (for more details see official notifications)
- Flying Branch. 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2021 i.e. born between 02 January 1997 to 01 January 2001 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 years i.e. born between 02 January 1995 to 01 January 2001 (both dates inclusive).
- Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches. 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2021 i.e. born between 02 January 1995 to 01 January 2001 (both dates Inclusive).
10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out
Physical Conditions :
Candidates are advised to be physically fit when you report for SSB in order to be able to undergo the tests at AFSB. You should aim to achieve an ability to run 01 mile (1.6 kms) in 10 mins, do 10 pushups and 03 chin ups. Prospective candidates are also advised to keep themselves in good physical condition to adapt to physical training at AFA which encompasses running, swimming, rope climbing and other forms of physical training/ conditioning in which they would undergo mandatory tests during training
Training Period :
Training will commence in the first week of January 2021 for all courses at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad). The duration of training for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is 74 weeks and that of Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches is 52 weeks at Air Force Training Establishments. PAN Card and account in SBI/ Nationalised Bank is mandatory at the time of joining Air Force Academy. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for registration.
- Online application start date- 01 December 2019
- online apply last date- 30 December 2019
- fee payment last date- 30 December 2019
- exam date – to be notified later
- admit card- to be notified later
ALSO SEE THESE JOBS:
POST NAME - VACANCY
JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (clerk)
JUNIOR ASSISTANT ENGINEER
GROUP X & Y
1ST WEEK OF FEB
VARIOUS POST READ ARTICLE
Ldc, Jsa ,Pa ,Sa ,Deo
Flying, Ground Duty